Digital Designer (Advertising Agency)Nottingham 30/35K Our client is an international agency that covers multiple projects in the public and private sector. A key focus of this role will be supporting the creative & design director’s in the creation of content for digital, graphics, and print. We are now looking for an experienced digital designer to join a team based in central Nottingham. Key Requirements
Able to work independently to execute work from scratch to delivery based on creative briefs
Previous experience within an agency would be beneficial
A great creative flare for working with high end clients
Design presentations for prospective clients
Drive the creative standards of the design team
Knowledge of HTML & HTML5
To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising
Previous experience of pitching to clients would be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button, alternatively please send your CV to or call + for more information [contact-form-7 id="291" title="Job Contact"]
TDD/Unit testing experience
Experience in the publishing sector
Location: Poole - Covering the South
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a fast expanding South Coast based organisation. The successful applicant will be responsible for a designated area and targeted to expand and grow the business through both existing and new business revenue streams. incorporate both Company growth and the opportunity to increase your own personal earnings. This is an exciting role combining strategic account management with profitable Company growth. Ideally the successful candidate will have substantial knowledge and experience of working within the food industry, catering or hospitality - whilst training will be provided, previous experience and contacts within the industry would support a smoother transition into this environment. Duties to include: - Develop existing customer accounts, working closely with an established sales support team, who handle incoming queries and offer account management support to the field based staff as required.
- Selling bespoke goods as per customers instruction and upselling opportunities whilst doing so.
- Working towards growth objectives and introducing products and promotions to existing customers to maximise opportunities Excellent communication skills are key to the success of this role. You will be speaking to customers at all levels and must be prepared to communicate in a style that works for them, whether that be on the phone or via email. Internal team support is offered and you will have the opportunity to work from the office site in Poole, as well as in the field, visiting customers and building relationships with new prospect clients.
A full, clean driver’s licence is required and the successful candidate will be given a company car in addition to mobile phone and a generous commission package. For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.
Our client are a well established and successful ecommerce business.
They now require a Web Designer to join the team. Duties and Responsibilities
Design homepage content and website assets
Edit offer and sales creative
Produce digital advertising packs
Support the UX designer with e-shot design and build
Content for UX testing, e.g. infographics and CTA buttons
Create personalised content including customer segments and international
Asset management using Company procedures
What we are looking for The successful candidatewill have experience of working in a design role within an ecommerce / digital team and will have excellent Photoshop and Illustrator software knowledge. They will have some experience of personalisation and testing software and will be up to date with the latest web design trends. Required Skills and experience
Minimum of 2years experience in an ecommerce or digital teamworking with Adobe Creative Suite - advanced Photoshop and Illustrator are essential
Must have proven track record of designing web pages for ecommerce or retail
Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and responsive web design
Understanding of UX best practices
Ability to design across multiple channels including desktop and mobile app
Preferably will have experience of personalisation and testing software
* Easy to access Central Leeds office!
* Opportunity to work on projects for huge global brands!
* Up to £30k, and the chance to become a member of our fun and social team!
* Excellent communication skills
* Prior agency experience OR the desire to be in a fast paced envrioment IT IS NICE TO HAVE…. * Experience with Drupal / Symfony / WordPress frameworks
* Experience with Phonegap