We at Candyland have a vacancy for Assistant Trade Category Manager in our Trade Marketing Department.
- Analyze the sales data for various strategic TM projects.
- Co-ordinate with sales team & submit report on competitor information.
- Assist the TCM in designing trade promotion plan for new products launches.
- Ensure successful deployment of asset management mechanism to track all trade visibility assets implemented.
- Execute the brand activation in liaison with marketing department.
- Co-ordinate with regional MIS team on implementation and effectiveness of MIS Initiatives.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Ability to maintain and develop effective working relationships.
- Tenacious and Sales driven personality.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good communicator with strong organizational skills.
Salary: Market Compatible
Assistant Trade Category Manager Requirements:
- Qualification: Must be an BBA/MBA (Marketing)
- Experience: At least 3 years of FMCG (preferred)
- Age: Maximum 30 yrs.