Quick Bill MD an Multinational Software development company are looking for PHP developer Pakistan region.
As a PHP Developer, you will be a critical part of this company as it grows. You will be working on overturning the existing/new platform and scaling it up to meet the business objectives. Using your excellent knowledge of Symphony you will create secure, scaleble code and take ownership and offer solutions along the way.
- Plan and develop new software
- Ongoing re-development of our current software
- Maintain and enhance our web applications
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Work experience in Agile methodology is good to have.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and deliver measurable results in an aggressive production environment.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detailed oriented.
- Goal driven. Strong sense of responsibilities.
- Must be able to succeed in a dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated interest in, knowledge of, and enthusiasm for web technologies.
- Must adapt to new environment quickly.
Experience & Knowledge Area
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in programming database driven web sites and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development
- Different PHP frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake etc
- Source control and version control tools (preferably Git)
- Experience with MySQL
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience in Security: SSO, oAuth protocols; CORS, CSRF.
- Experience with Windows/Linux including CLI, Powershell, Python, or other scripting integration languages.
Our Standard Remuneration includes
- Fixed & Variable Monthly Pay
- Provident Fund
- Medical Benefits for Family
- Monthly Fuel Card
- 5 workings days with Annual Paid Leaves
- Guaranteed Growth for resources with leadership skills
Along with monetary benefits, Quick Bills MD offers growth opportunities to right candidates based on equal opportunity process.
Our Annual Increment cycle runs in January of each year and your basic salary will be reevaluated based on inflation and company annual increment policy at that time.