Uber Pakistan are looking for Greenlight Hub Supervisor, Pakistan (GLH) for various locations.
About The Job
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Green light locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We are looking to build a team of rock stars for our Green light locations across Pakistan. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don’t shy away from in-person interactions. Aside from helping customers, our support center is also used to educate and teach our customers – driver partners – how to best use our app. You’ll be expected to help review documents, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into our day-to-day-operations
- LOCATION-3-326: PAK Karachi
- LOCATION-3-325: PAK Islamabad (Class 3 Shopping Center)
- LOCATION-3-897: PAK Faisalabad (West Canal Road)
What You’ll Do
- Support Experts in delivering 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver partners by helping tackle escalated issues on-ground
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners to the GL program through project work
- Hire, train, and lead a team of customer obsessed Experts and Supervisors to deliver world class support and build connection with customers.
- Own all operational aspects of running all in-person support hubs in the city
- Initiate and execute continual process improvement initiatives, to strengthen performance through process development and innovation.
- Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Consolidate and share customer insights to connect the business with our partners and advocate for customer experience improvements.
- Keep Experts aware and updated on support policies by engaging with operations teams across the company and cascading the information through
- Ensure that the facility is presentable and ready to receive driver partners
- Improve processes on behalf of drivers partners to the GL program through project work
What You’ll Need
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Have some experience in a high-volume, fast-paced customer facing role
- You are customer-obsessed.
- Make act and lead in a way that puts the customer experience first every time.
- A process focused mindset – You understand the importance of consistency in best practice
- Confidence in speaking – you will be the voice of Uber
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that surprise and delight
- Ability to break down complex problems, offer well thought-out recommendations and push problems to resolution with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers
- Skilled at handling multiple tasks at once and you have the drive to see them to completion
- Someone who is a leader and a team player – no task is too great or small.
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- An interest in and passion for Uber
Bonus points if
- A masters degree
- You have previous sales experience
- You have previous customer support team management experience
What You’ll Need
- 2 Minimum Years of Experience with Customer Service, Retail, Banking