Arvelon are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our start-up office.
The ideal person would be a self-starter, not afraid for rolling his/her sleeves and loves to dive into analytical challenges and opportunities. The seniority of this role demands immense creativity and passion for consumer retail.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring customer queries and order fulfillment.
- Tracking and analyzing social media and website data to derive meaningful business results.
- Identifying and analyzing trends in social media engagement and report insights.
- Assist in campaign creation and help develop potential content in liaison with management and content designer.
- Prepare competitor analysis and collate case studies to identify new opportunities the team could be exploring from a content perspective.
6. Contributing to improve SEO performance
What we are looking for:
- Graduate from a top institute in disciplines such as Marketing, Management or IT related subject.
- At least 1 year experience in social media account management, marketing or PR. Relevant experience in beauty/cosmetics sector will be strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills (with a serious grammar OCD).
- Creative software skills a bonus
This is a senior level role Digital Marketing Manager at an ambitious start-up and the candidate will be expected to fill in several key management roles and will be involved as a partner, along with the start-up founders. This is unlike your average corporate job and if you have a passion for high growth startups and have a serious hunger to grow with them, we look forward to reviewing your application.