- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop innovative and easy to use solutions with simple and elegant user experiences for next gen products and services
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a User Experience Designer
- Able to clearly communicate what UX is, why it’s needed and how to implement it
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of UX related deliverables
- Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- working with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective solutions.
- A talent and passion for design, typography and information design.
- Experience in applying design theory
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
- NodeJS (Express.js)
- TDD/Unit testing experience
- Experience in the publishing sector
The Coca Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company are looking for Marketing Manager - Assets & Experiential - GM - Coke Studio for LahorePosition Overview
- Help develop a 21st century Consumer Marketing Approach, based on Experiential & Brand Asset Marketing creating Edge for KO Brands
- Steer, organize and manage 10 + agency partners , handling assets and experiences. Consists of managing a team of more than 165 people for Coke Studio, Coke Fests and other Experiential
- Develop a marketing assets framework and best-practice across the system
- Frame work to touch upon 7 Experiences ( Coke Studio season, CokeFests, Cricket, Football,Weddings, PSL4 & Concerts)
- Coke Studio is the Coca- Cola Companies biggest Digital Asset with over 1.7Bn Views, Viewership in over 183 countries and 6 Mn YouTube Subscriber base and 2 million+ app downloads
- Coke Fest is Pakistan's biggest Music and Food platform with a combined reach to date of 500k + consumer touch points,5 cities, 30Mn combined Digital Reach, Hosting 500+ food vendors
- Develop scaleable Brand Assets and leverage them to create Revenue / Productivity streams for the Business
- Develop a Resource allocation model to serve the above purpose
- Identify and set up Partner network to achieve the Experiential & Asset Marketing Vision
- Define, implement and actively manage the asset strategy aligned to the objectives of the Brand Plan both ABP and SBP
- Step-change Marketing Asset Performance across Brand Portfolio through Best-in-class Experiential Execution and maximization of rights and entitlements
- Improve Agency Management and Efficiencies across all Asset agencies
- Develop, implement and evolve digital strategy for Music Campaigns & Other experiential Assets
- Lead, motivate and develop capabilities of the Marketing Assets Team
Pak Qatar Takaful
Pak Qatar Takaful HIRING Unit Heads. A pioneer takaful distribution company in Pakistan require dynamic staff for following position on urgent basis.
- Assistant Branch Managers
- Unit Heads
- Development Managers
- Takaful Associates and consultants
- Fixed salary,
- lucrative commissions,
- Quarterly Bonuses,
- Car allowance,
- free foreign trips,
- Medical Facilities etc.
- will offer to right candidate.
- 5+ years of overall IT development experience
- Experience as Enterprise Java Developer, developing and designing enterprise-wide distributed solutions & in providing hands-on lead role in executing project implementation
- Building and consuming Micro Services including unit testing
- Database like MySQL, MS SQL Server etc.
- Java, Object-Oriented design, Algorithms and Optimizations
- In Spring framework, Hibernate, PL/SQL development
- Service oriented design & implementing RESTful APIs, JSON, Web services
- Working with Git, Jenkins, Maven, Tomcat
- Work on a digital platform with around 2 million active members to ensure proper design and architectural principles are being followed
- Technology evaluations for the team. Propose any new technology that fits into the current architecture and provides value
- The team to define the best technological practices to support the business initiatives
- Knowledgeable in Agile software development/Scrum and JIRA
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience in REST API specification and development e.g. using Open API specification and Swagger
- Experience in Azure, (Amazon AWS) and .Net development
- Lead a team of .NET & other developers
- Analyse requirements and provide estimates
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Review and debug code
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- At least 3-5 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Extensive experience in software development and project management
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Familiar with IEEE & CMM standards
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Experience with MEAN stack is also preferred
Al Rahim Textile Industries
- Candidate must hold Bachelor's Degree form a reputable institute with 3-5 years in a similar role.
- fluent in written and spoken English with strong command on Microsoft Office.