Choose your Classifications!
- Territory Sales Manager (Industrial) will Effective utilization of Chevron CRM tools to improve business profitability
- Focus time and effort on direct customers and ensure best service to indirect customers through Industrial Distributors.
- Ensure achievement of business objectives for assigned portfolio of accounts
- Develop and enhance industrial customer base & OEM relationships with the aim to gain incremental volumes and margins:
- Work closely with Business Support Manager to prepare investment proposals with high ROCE for potential industrial accounts to capture new customers or to retain existing accounts, develop effective sales / service packages for customers and develop appropriate action programs to tap the market and introduce innovative, value-added services
- Further improve Chevron's brand equity and customer loyalty
- Ensure effective credit management
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in engineering/ business
- 3 - 8 years of sales experience ( preferably industrial selling in lubricants/ chemicals industry)
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Ability to travel in order to do business
- Review of Provision for Liquidity Damages, doubtful debts, excess costs, receivables write-offs, Loss order provisions, provision against slow-moving inventories, warranty provisions.
- Special Assignments/projects including Record Retention, M&A activities, reviews, etc.
- Review of Receivables 'due date' change requests from divisions
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- General Business
Mondelēz International are looking for Area Sales Manager for Islamabad.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to deliver sales, distribution and display targets.
- Negotiate and implement annual agreement covering discount, display, promotions and annual sales targets
- Effective management of the territory and distributors network ensuring targeted ROI on investment
- Execute channel strategy, winning POB plans
- Manage, train and develop sales team
- Implement sales force automation plan
- Masters degree / MBA in Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge of territory and accounts
- Leadership, interpersonal, team building skills
- Highly customer focused.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Urdu and any regional language
- 3+ years with proven sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets in a similar assignment within the FMCG or food industry.
- Min 6 years overall experience in the Sales function within the FMCG or Food industries; ideally in a multi national organization
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company and its clients (both B2B & B2C).
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important and relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Monthly reporting to the manager on task progress and overall projects progress.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Monitoring website analytics and improving the website as per analytics feedback and findings.
- Bachelors/Master degree in Marketing / Computer Sciences from an accredited institute.
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing specially in SEO.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Positive attitude, with ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company and looking for Retail Area Business Manager.
- Maintaining and increasing sales and margin of your company's assigned area
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through new sites / customers
- Allocating sales targets for each dealer of your assigned area.
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies of the company.
- Monitoring your sites performance and motivating dealers to reach or exceed their individual targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Feeding the company and keeping up to date with customer feedback and competition dynamic.
- Experience in convenience retail or B2B marketing valued.
- Oil & Energy
- Financial Services
- Lead annual strategy cycle through Strategy workshops, Stakeholder alignment, Strategy paper formulation ad associated presentations
- Create, articulate, and obtain buy-in for vision to align business strategy with organizational goals and objectives
- Facilitate development of goals and strategies planning.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders by providing support in the formulation of strategies for all departments
- Conduct internal and external road shows and provide clarity on future courses of action
- Collaborate with the industry specialist and build partnerships/relations with research entities ad relevant institutions.
- Assess existing markets, financial and ancillary markets and macro-economic trends
- Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners
- Manage and develop business’s KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against strategic objectives
- Periodic strategy reviewing and subsequent recommendations of improvements to existing business strategy. Creation of both visually and verbally engaging analyses, reports, and presentations, for internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up on prospects leading to successful student recruitments generated from HEI and corporate from the respective market.
- Maintain relationships with tuition providers/partners/employers and assist in identifying new businesses and market intelligence.
- Implement strategies pertaining to retention of students as well as progressions in the key accounts and markets under purview.
- Provide administrative support in preparing costing, business proposals, partners profile and post sales activities.
- Carry out marketing promotion plan, events and exhibition.
- Update all customer records with contact and visit reports on CARIS, as prescribed.
- Provide relevant inputs to the Sr. Manager, Markets Pakistan in developing and implementing the business development strategy to enable CIMA to meet the targets set.
- Maintain relevant databases of employers in CARIS.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts as required.
- Manage relationship with relevant partners.
- Maintain student attrition at levels indicated based on regional strategy.
- Achieve student progression rates defined by the regional strategy for the relevant markets.
- Provide information on a timely and accurately basis.
- Perform additional relevant projects or tasks as required by Sr. Manager Pakistan
Desired Skills and ExperienceKnowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight datelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good project management skills.
- High level of Initiative – a strong self-starter.
- High work ethic & target oriented.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing or a business-related field.
- Ideally 1-2 years in Business Development or Marketing.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in the education management industry with good acquisition track record
- Experience in travelling and delivering big crowd presentations.
- Diploma/Degree in Business, project management, accounting/finance, marketing/communication related or Professional certification related.
- Excellent communication skills with good language proficiency
- Working experience in education or professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Bachelors or Masters)
- 3 Years of experience in Sales, in a multinational pharmaceutical environment (Oncology experience will be preferred)
- The candidate will be working for the entire central zone including Multan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad & Gujranwala and will require mobility across the City
- Good Leadership ability
- Communication skills, and Agility to Learn
- Strong Business Acumen
- Energetic and able to work independently
- Passionate about making Customer life better
The Coca-Cola Company are looking for Marketing Manager - Assets & Experiential - GM - Coke Studio for LahorePosition Overview
- Help develop a 21st century Consumer Marketing Approach, based on Experiential & Brand Asset Marketing creating Edge for KO Brands
- Steer, organize and manage 10 + agency partners , handling assets and experiences. Consists of managing a team of more than 165 people for Coke Studio, Coke Fests and other Experiential
- Develop a marketing assets framework and best-practice across the system
- Frame work to touch upon 7 Experiences ( Coke Studio season, CokeFests, Cricket, Football,Weddings, PSL4 & Concerts)
- Coke Studio is the Coca- Cola Companies biggest Digital Asset with over 1.7Bn Views, Viewership in over 183 countries and 6 Mn YouTube Subscriber base and 2 million+ app downloads
- Coke Fest is Pakistan's biggest Music and Food platform with a combined reach to date of 500k + consumer touch points,5 cities, 30Mn combined Digital Reach, Hosting 500+ food vendors
- Develop scaleable Brand Assets and leverage them to create Revenue / Productivity streams for the Business
- Develop a Resource allocation model to serve the above purpose
- Identify and set up Partner network to achieve the Experiential & Asset Marketing Vision
- Define, implement and actively manage the asset strategy aligned to the objectives of the Brand Plan both ABP and SBP
- Step-change Marketing Asset Performance across Brand Portfolio through Best-in-class Experiential Execution and maximization of rights and entitlements
- Improve Agency Management and Efficiencies across all Asset agencies
- Develop, implement and evolve digital strategy for Music Campaigns & Other experiential Assets
- Lead, motivate and develop capabilities of the Marketing Assets Team
Pak Qatar Takaful HIRING Unit Heads. A pioneer takaful distribution company in Pakistan require dynamic staff for following position on urgent basis.
- Assistant Branch Managers
- Unit Heads
- Development Managers
- Takaful Associates and consultants
- Fixed salary,
- lucrative commissions,
- Quarterly Bonuses,
- Car allowance,
- free foreign trips,
- Medical Facilities etc.
- will offer to right candidate.
- 5+ years of overall IT development experience
- Experience as Enterprise Java Developer, developing and designing enterprise-wide distributed solutions & in providing hands-on lead role in executing project implementation
- Building and consuming Micro Services including unit testing
- Database like MySQL, MS SQL Server etc.
- Java, Object-Oriented design, Algorithms and Optimizations
- In Spring framework, Hibernate, PL/SQL development
- Service oriented design & implementing RESTful APIs, JSON, Web services
- Working with Git, Jenkins, Maven, Tomcat
- Work on a digital platform with around 2 million active members to ensure proper design and architectural principles are being followed
- Technology evaluations for the team. Propose any new technology that fits into the current architecture and provides value
- The team to define the best technological practices to support the business initiatives
- Knowledgeable in Agile software development/Scrum and JIRA
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience in REST API specification and development e.g. using Open API specification and Swagger
- Experience in Azure, (Amazon AWS) and .Net development
- Lead a team of .NET & other developers
- Analyse requirements and provide estimates
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Review and debug code
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- At least 3-5 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Extensive experience in software development and project management
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Familiar with IEEE & CMM standards
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Experience with MEAN stack is also preferred
- Candidate must hold Bachelor's Degree form a reputable institute with 3-5 years in a similar role.
- fluent in written and spoken English with strong command on Microsoft Office.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in Hadoop/Spark/HDFS Admin
- Should also have experience in HBase, Kafka, Kerberos and Linux
- Able to design big data architecture and analysis
- Ensure all test candidates receive exemplary customer experience at every contact point before, during and after sitting the IELTS test.
- Ensure all staff involved in testing are culturally sensitive.
- Provide clear, comprehensive advice to general enquirers and ensure that more complex enquirers are forwarded to the correct person for a response.
- Assist in the management of the budget for IELTS testing in the designated region, including test revenue and all associated costs – staff, Venue, storage, premises etc.
- Provide regular management and financial reports on testing as required.
- Assist the Test Center Administrator as required to ensure all business operations provide annual business plans that are aligned with IELTS Business objectives.
- Assist the Test Center Administrator in the conduct of audits on IELTS test centers as scheduled and provide documented feedback and reports.
- Ensure both test centers and off-site testing operations are managed within the IELTS operating procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all IELTS manuals.
- Assist the Test Center Administrator in adhering to PSN policy and procedure of all Examiner Trainers and Examiners.
- Assist with the development and implementation of IELTS policies.
- Work in a professional manner with stakeholders and in accordance with organizational values.
- Support the Test Center Administrator with the following activities;
- Supervision of IELTS testing conducted in Designated test centres/locations (see separate section below: ‘Support with the following test day tasks’).
- Financial and statistical reporting and invoicing are conducted accurately and on time.
- Independently perform self-audits on the relevant IELTS test center as required and provide documented feedback and reports.
- Assist in stakeholder management activities to maintain stakeholder satisfaction and integrity of the test
- Assist Test Center Administrator to build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders both internal and external ensuring that all business outcomes are satisfactorily met
- Work with the Test Center Administrator on projects identified as a result of IELTS Partner Working Groups.
- Support with the following test day tasks: Exam Preparation, preparing the exam venue, starting the Exam. during the exam, finishing an exam, post exam and data entry
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience relating to administration and business support activities
- Fluent in English
- Strong administrative skills
- Outstanding communication skills and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders with varying needs (students, parents, institution representatives, colleagues etc.)
- Customer focused, with a passion for providing outstanding service.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyse and solve problems effectively.
- Sound judgement and the ability to make decisions and act with integrity, in the best interests of IDP.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.Sound IT skills –
- Microsoft Office suite, CRM systems
Job Description:the role has lead the section teams and manage the RM/FG warehousing, Distribution and fleet operations nationwide. develop the system and SOPs to manage the overall supply chain operations and keep close liaison ans coordination with sales, production and other stake holders to achieve the department KPIs
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- Undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- Supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- Excellent Communication Skills,
- Client Relationship Management.
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent from HEC recognized University (Minimum CGPA 3 or grade 75% or above) having at least 5-7 years’ experience of SAP as ABAP Developer Specialist with reputable organizations. In addition to above following is also required:
- SAP ABAP Certification.
- Previous experience as a consultant or a solution architect.
- Minimum 2 years End-to-End Implementations and at least 2 Support Projects.
- Minimum 2 years SAP Fiori development experience is required.
- ERM Frameworks in Oil & Gas sector
- Knowledge of CAS Framework
- COSO ERM
- Understand and transform business function requirements into technical program specifications.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Develop and implement Program Objects.
- Develop code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Undertake performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Strong object orientation experience.
- Achievement of assigned targets within the designated Zone.
- Efficient Franchise Management
- Achievement of distribution KPIs
- Business Growth through market share improvement for GSM and FS
- People Development
- Regular Analysis of KPIs/performance overview for FS & GSM.
- Profitability Management of the Franchise / Area Assignment / Territory Optimization
- Optimal utilization of Trade Marketing spend
- Quality of Sales improvement initiatives
- Channel foot print expansion and improvement in KPIs (minimum balance, retailer servicing for FS and GSM)
- Ongoing interaction with stakeholders including S&D Planning, Network team etc.
- Team motivation and enablement
- Driving performance from the entire team
- Effective positive communication and spending with the team to explain/rationale of the tasks to be done
- Territory Integrity & Infringement Control.
- Back check on ASH market visits and ensuring that the team remains engaged with the retail/franchise.
- Education: Masters from a reputable institution
- Work Experience: Prior Sales & Distribution and People Management Experience
- Ability to work well in a pressure situation, Self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen
- Proactive and customer centric mindset
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
- S&D Planning Roles
- Growth within the indirect S&D channel
- Demands Knowledge of various international markets seafood products that cab be exported.
- Knowledge of international market's regulatory requirements and export formalities.
- Interact with external customers and obtain the requirements.
- Check the local market availability of products, pricing and provide quotations to respective customers.
- After negotiating close the deal.
- Dealing and contacting with store, packing and logistics companies.
- Receivable follow ups and it's timely collection.
- corresponding with existing and prospective customers.
- Development of content and posting on Social Media, Website and Trade portals.
- Strong presentation and oral & written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and exceptional customer handling Skills.
- Well organized, Detail oriented and able to handle multiple deals and tasks, must be self-motivated.
- Must be well groomed professional.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop innovative and easy to use solutions with simple and elegant user experiences for next gen products and services
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a User Experience Designer
- Able to clearly communicate what UX is, why it’s needed and how to implement it
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of UX related deliverables
- Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- working with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective solutions.
- A talent and passion for design, typography and information design.
- Experience in applying design theory
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
- NodeJS (Express.js)
- TDD/Unit testing experience
- Experience in the publishing sector
How it work.
Register an account
Post a job to tell us about your project. We'll quickly match you with the right freelancers.
Specify & search your job
Browse profiles, reviews, and proposals then interview top candidates. Hire a favorite and begin your project.
Apply for job
Use the Upwork platform to chat, share files, and collaborate from your desktop or on the go.
Client who rehire