Choose your Classifications!
- The candidate should be science graduate.
- MBA would be an advantage at-least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Should be a team player with strong communication & planning skills.
- Responsible for looking all activities of the field force.
- Make a bridge between field force & marketing department
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Health and safety at work.
Job Requirement / Responsibility:
- Ensure timely development of new formulations for Pharmaceutical division.
- Search internet/ authentic books and contact with related professionals for new Phyto pharmaceutical product development.
- Coordinate with photo-chemistry for test method development and with QC for stability studies of new products.
- Prepare requisitions for raw / packaging material for new products as per requirement of R & D.
- Organizing and Controlling of R&D activities in order to utilize effectively men, materials, machine and Budget.
- Prepare presentations of the new products and R&D In-charge in preparation of SOPs and protocols for new products.
- Prepare and issue monthly report of on-going activities to R&D In-charge.
- Attend any other job assigned or delegated by the R&D / QO head in furthering the cause of the company.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Preform stock count.
- Knowledge about SAP module.
- Inventory manage by excel and controlled by SAP.
- Knowledge of production cost or receipt cost.
- Cost variance report, budget vs actual.
- Checked store physical count every 10 days as per SAP report.
- Receipt costing as per physical checked.
- Event menu costing
to Find more Jobs Related Finance please click here
- Manage and lead AR (A/c Receivables) and scheme team.
- Ensure timely circulation of receivables elements with systematic follow-up.
- Ensure reconciliations between AR ledger and reports.
- Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in web designing.
- Basic knowledge in SEO.
- Website test development across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- To handle complete lifecycle of website creation from initial design to development
- Search Engine Optimization on Page and Off Page,
- Ensuring information on sites 100% accurate.
- Link building.
- Social Media Marketing and Management-maintaining social networking sites.
- Increase Domain Authority.
- Manage Facebook Advertising and other social sites.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- CMS Knowledge.
- BS-Marketing or any relevant degree.
- Must have proven 1 to 3 years experience
- Have good communication skills
- We are offering fix salary plus incentives for the sales and marketing of financial savings products.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Pizza Party
- Cricket Match
- Snooker Club
- Dhaba Party
- Develop a relationship with new clients
- Achieve sales targets through new and existing customers
- Develop a strong relationship with clients
- Ensure there are no outstanding receivables
- Candidate should possess excellent personal selling and presentation skills and will be required to meet senior management of corporate sectors for existing and new potential business opportunities. A team player who will be looking after
- New client development.
- Achieve corporate sales.
- Timely Sales recoveries from Corporate client.
- Expansion of Corporate Business.
- Creative Content Writing,
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to . from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- To assist & support sales by exploring new project sites & ensuring the paint application plus collection of sales.
- Liaise with the IDCs & end customer for effective color schemes.
- To assist timely delivery of the previews to the customers as per the agreed timelines.
- To build relationships with the Contractors/Painters/decision maker for perennial sites stream.
- Develop himself at the technical grounds to handle all the complaints raised by the end users timely and efficiently.
- Organize Contractors/painter’s programs as advised & bring desired outcomes from the activity
- Remain pro-active to sort the information about the competition and suggest necessary changes or improvements to boost sales.
- Provide full support to the trade team for the depletion of the available stocks.
- Quickly react with the paint estimation queries of the customers, offer full support and advise to satisfy their needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related Discipline.
- At least 2 year of sales promoter experience, preferably of direct competition
We are looking for a high-achiever, tech-savvy Human Resource Business Partner to join our team in Pakistan.Key Responsibilities
- Providing first line support to our tech colleagues advising on both group and local policies and processes
- Maintaining 100% data integrity for all live employee data
- Set up systems and processes to offer best in class HR service delivery
- Accountable for self study, keeping abreast of international best practice at all times and striving for consistency to group policy, wherever local labor law doesn't super-cede them
- Assisting with employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance meetings, investigating matters and coordinating with other People Operations colleagues to ensure situations are managed according to established policies and escalated where necessary
- Identify any issues within current working practices and/or factors that may impact the business and identify solutions to ensure continual improvement
- Producing and presenting key metrics back to the Leadership team on information such as attrition rates and comp and benefits information, training needs analysis and proposals for improvement
- Hands-on, process orientated, analytical and a logical thinker with excellent attention to detail in a high volume environment
- Extremely compliance focused with experience in the tech sector
- Ability to effectively trouble shoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- An adept communicator with an international standard of business English and ability to liaise with people on all levels
- Subject matter expert of Pakistan labor laws
- Proven Project Management skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Extensive experience working within a business partnering model within a multi-national in Pakistan is preferable.
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable
- Having strong grip on excel, reports making and presentation making.
- Retail market surveys and report submission.
- Branding surveys of shops ,
- Stock display surveys,
- Marketing activations at different stores across lahore.
How it work.
Register an account
Post a job to tell us about your project. We'll quickly match you with the right freelancers.
Specify & search your job
Browse profiles, reviews, and proposals then interview top candidates. Hire a favorite and begin your project.
Apply for job
Use the Upwork platform to chat, share files, and collaborate from your desktop or on the go.
Client who rehire