IDP Education Ltd are looking IELTS Administration Assistant for Islamabad region. Responsibilities
- Ensure all test candidates receive exemplary customer experience at every contact point before, during and after sitting the IELTS test.
- Ensure all staff involved in testing are culturally sensitive.
- Provide clear, comprehensive advice to general enquirers and ensure that more complex enquirers are forwarded to the correct person for a response.
- Assist in the management of the budget for IELTS testing in the designated region, including test revenue and all associated costs – staff, Venue, storage, premises etc.
- Provide regular management and financial reports on testing as required.
- Assist the Test Center Administrator as required to ensure all business operations provide annual business plans that are aligned with IELTS Business objectives.
- Assist the Test Center Administrator in the conduct of audits on IELTS test centers as scheduled and provide documented feedback and reports.
- Ensure both test centers and off-site testing operations are managed within the IELTS operating procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all IELTS manuals.
- Assist the Test Center Administrator in adhering to PSN policy and procedure of all Examiner Trainers and Examiners.
- Assist with the development and implementation of IELTS policies.
- Work in a professional manner with stakeholders and in accordance with organizational values.
- Support the Test Center Administrator with the following activities;
- Supervision of IELTS testing conducted in Designated test centres/locations (see separate section below: ‘Support with the following test day tasks’).
- Financial and statistical reporting and invoicing are conducted accurately and on time.
- Independently perform self-audits on the relevant IELTS test center as required and provide documented feedback and reports.
- Assist in stakeholder management activities to maintain stakeholder satisfaction and integrity of the test
- Assist Test Center Administrator to build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders both internal and external ensuring that all business outcomes are satisfactorily met
- Work with the Test Center Administrator on projects identified as a result of IELTS Partner Working Groups.
- Support with the following test day tasks: Exam Preparation, preparing the exam venue, starting the Exam. during the exam, finishing an exam, post exam and data entry
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience relating to administration and business support activities
- Fluent in English
- Strong administrative skills
- Outstanding communication skills and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders with varying needs (students, parents, institution representatives, colleagues etc.)
- Customer focused, with a passion for providing outstanding service.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyse and solve problems effectively.
- Sound judgement and the ability to make decisions and act with integrity, in the best interests of IDP.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.Sound IT skills –
- Microsoft Office suite, CRM systems
Islamabad Capital Territory Islamabad Capital Territory Islamabad Capital Territory Islamabad Capital Territory , Pakistan Pakistan Pakistan Pakistan , Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad Islamabad
IDP Education Ltd