Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company and looking for Retail Area Business Manager.
- Maintaining and increasing sales and margin of your company's assigned area
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through new sites / customers
- Allocating sales targets for each dealer of your assigned area.
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies of the company.
- Monitoring your sites performance and motivating dealers to reach or exceed their individual targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Feeding the company and keeping up to date with customer feedback and competition dynamic.
The main purpose of the sales role is to manage the sales of existing Retail outlets of product portfolio and to build a robust sales pipeline within the sales territory in order to meet sales and profitability targets Requirements Work Experience:
- Experience in convenience retail or B2B marketing valued.
Bachelor: Marketing (Required) Skills
Having a friendly, engaging personality is preferred with confident manner Languages